The blog of a Australian Gamer.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Almost completed.

I have been working on this case for 6 days now.... i think.... [dose math... head breaks] about 6 days :p

I have finally gotten the pics off my camera to upload to the world :p


This is what the case looked like when i got it.



I had just striped it when i took this pic... not very well i might add.



Here i was painting it in the front yard on a windy day..... do not try this... do it in a well ventilated area NOT IN THE WIND OR NEAR GRASS.



This is how the case is going.


I have just painted the last piece and hopefully by tomorrow the case will be ready to use :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I enjoy sitting down on a comfortable couch and playing a realy good FPS or RPG, when i game i like to listen to music, mostly rock, i love bass.

Followers