The blog of a Australian Gamer.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

No luck...

Well i went into EBgames to ask the manager if i had gotten the job... he said "first im sorry about not calling you but the backroom is a mess and i couldnt find your number... I was going to give you the job because you know what you are talking about, but saddly as i was looking for your number the district manager called me and told me he had just givven the position to another... im sorry and i feel like a real jerk... i will keep you in mind if i ever need to fill a position."

I then walked out of the store and threw away all my plans to upgrade my computer, buy a ps3, get a new monitor, etc....

Life is not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I enjoy sitting down on a comfortable couch and playing a realy good FPS or RPG, when i game i like to listen to music, mostly rock, i love bass.

Followers